Wednesday, April 7, 2010

april 7 - a request if you're interested....

And maybe a surprise!

I tried to do this quite some time ago when I first started blogging,but I didn't get any response. Now I've seen something similar on two other blogs that I love so I'm going to try again.

There have been many times when I have come across a pattern from someone's wish list or a little trinket or stitchy surprise and I've thought that it would be fun for a certain someone...only problem is that I never seem to have any addresses. I do have some from groups or exchanges, but not often for blogging friends.

So, if you feel comfortable sharing your address with me, please send it in an email (lyndamarie.a@gmail.com) with "friend" in the subject.I promise not to share your information with anyone, unless I check with you first. If you could also include your blog address or email, and maybe a link to your wish list or something that you might especially like.

Now that I'm reading this it sounds like I'm asking for an awful lot...I don't mean to! I completely understand if you don't want to do this, but I just thought I'd throw it out there for fun. I can't promise to send something to everyone who responds...but you never know...and surprises...even little ones...are always fun!

Thanks for visiting!


9 comments:

  1. What a nice idea, and I don't think you are asking to much of anyone. I have not set up a wish list simply because I will have to live so long to get at the ones I already have. Sound familiar?
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have. :) Have a beautiful day!

    Greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've emailed with my address, Lynda!

    Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great idea and I'm thinking of doing the same thing - sending things here and there to people who read my blog. I have a lot of stash to share and think it would be fun to send things to people who can use them.

    I'll email you my address and you can send yours back in return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do this for a few people people that have stitched things for me I just keep their address in my book ubtil needed, its a great idea. Have fun its always nice to give to others/
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very thoughtful of you. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea. I will email you my address!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!