Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sept. 29 - and so it goes

Well...hubby has been gone for 4 days now, and as they say...the best laid plans...

I did tear my closet apart, but half the stuff is still all over my bed (which is why i have been sleeping my 2-4 hours a night on the couch. I have made myself so tired by not sleeping that I haven't got much energy to do anything but walk the dogs and sit glued to the tv. My daughter got me hooked on "The Closer" but I have five seasons to catch up on, so that is what I have been doing. I'm halfway through Season 2. Normally I would be stitching while watching, but for some reason I just don't have the energy, so not one x has been crossed so far this week. I did get a package from "Stitches n Things" with my order from the Labor Day sale...some wonderful Blackbird Designs patterns and several others. I'll take a photo later if I can find my camera under all the mess in my room. I am determined to get the rest of the clothes put away or bagged up for Goodwill tonight.

I haven't even been checking emails or blogs because hubby took my little laptop with him, but I did have a few minutes this morning here at work, and when I checked Patti's blog I realized that I was one of the people chosen for her PIF. I am really excited about this, and in the spirit of paying it forward, I am offering to do the same here. I participated in one of these once before, and I must admit that I was a little late sending out one of my PIFs (due to a very stressful situation here at work and my total lack of memory), but I have since begun writing everything important (and what is more important than stitching?) in my datebook, so that won't happen again. So if you want to take a chance...

Here's how it works - the idea is that 3 of you join my "Pay it Forward" and then I will send a handmade gift (made with love!!!) to each one of my THREE participants within the next 365 days! Each of those 3 people must also agree to host a PIF on their blogs and ask for 3 people to join their PIF's - To Pay It Forward - and so on and so on and so on. So, this is me, asking for 3 people to join my PIF. Please leave a comment on this post if you are interested. If more than 3 stitchers comment, I will take those names and draw three. So...if you are interested, please post here. It's Wednesday, so I will check back on Friday, October 1 and see what happens.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!