Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tabs...can anyone help?

Hello again from the most dysfunctional blogger on the planet!
I have been seeing many of you adding tabs under your headers for new pages. This seems like a great idea and a way to get some content out of the sidebars, but I can't figure out how to do it!
I see "pages" under add a gadget, but I can't seem to move them, or be able to tell how they really work. For instance, how do you add content to your pages? 
I know you are all much more savvy than I am when it comes to this stuff, so I am hoping that maybe someone will be able to help.

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. To put tabs on your page and have them show up nicely you have to use the new templates. You go to New Posts and then click on edit Pages and than use New Page. It will show us like a post box and you just add what content you want. It took me ages to work it all out. If you continue using the old template they will still show up but not as nice as if you use the new template. You can tweak the new templates and still have pretty backgrounds. If you get stuck just email me at the address I post with,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/p/test.html for some great blogger tutorials. Scroll down to the bottom where it says Blogger UnWrapped: Blogger blog tips and tricks. Hope this helps.

    Shannon

    sthomas51004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to wish you a happy New Year Lynda!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!