Monday, March 19, 2012

march 19 - IHSW update...& we have a winner!

No pictures to show today...and very little stitching done this weekend either! We ended up having our grandson stay over from Friday night until after dinner on Sunday, so that left very little stitching time. No naps = no stitching for gramma! But I didn't mind one little bit. We all had so much fun together. The sun even peeked out for a bit so we could go outside and play.
I did finish up my stitching for an Easter exchange, but can't show any photos yet.

There were 27 entries for the Easter patterns. I don't know how to do the random number thing, so I just wrote everyone's name on a little ticket and put them all in a basket and had one of my co-workers pull out a name. And the winner is.....Natasha! I am sending you an email for your address, or if you see this first, please just send it along to me. Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter!

And thanks for taking the time to visit today!

Thank

8 comments:

  1. Grandson time is worth sacrificing a bit of stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, Thank you for such a lovely drawing :) Glad you had some quality time with your Grandson!

    Sgain Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Nastasha! Happy Easter Stitching!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spending time with a beloved child is worth giving up IHSW for! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to spend time with the grandson....by the way, I tried emailing you and it keeps coming back as invalid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda! I am a hermit too. It is a good way for me get some UFOs done.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making memories can be as good as making anything crafty..and you will appreciate it more when you finally get to stitch rofl. Feel free to send some sunshine this way!! We could do with it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!