Wednesday, February 13, 2013

daybook for february 13

for today...

outside my window...the sun is peeking out
i am thinking...of all the work still to do
i am thankful...that my daughters are both happy and healthy
in the kitchen...wonton soup for lunch
i am wearing...a dress!
i am creating...more clutter than I can handle today
i am wondering...what the furbabies are up to at home
i am hoping...that my hubby's eye treatments will work

i am looking forward to...a weekend of stitching
i am learning...to slow down
one of my favorite things...eos lip gloss

Please visit here to read other daybook posts and learn how to join in with your own.

Thanks for taking the time to visit!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you, I'm new here, but excited to share in the Daybook series. Will pray for your husband's eyes.

    Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!