Sunday, April 27, 2014

stitch from stash for April


I am happy to report that I have actually done some stitching this month!

This is a round robin that belongs to Gillie from Friendly Stitchers. I did the small flower in the upper left corner. The colors on this piece are gorgeous!


I also stitched a sampler for my sister for a birthday gift. This is the second time I have stitched this for a gift...the other was for my sister - in - law. I love this sampler, and I think the saying is really appropriate for a special birthday. It is Joy in the Journey from Little House Needleworks.


So my report for this month:
  • money spent: .82 for three DMC colors I was missing for the sampler
  • stitched from stash: Joy in the Journey
I'm off to work on another round robin piece.

Thanks for taking the time to visit!
















15 comments:

  1. isn't it looking pretty :) and well done on your sampler finish and also your stitch from stash too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your SFS goal for the month!

    I agree with you about the sentiment on the LHN piece. Very appropriate and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful RR you took part in wow! And you are so awesome to stitch that sampler twice as a gift for your sis and sis in law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that Joy in the Journey sampler. I know your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Round Robin stitch. And any piece with a bee skep is a great piece in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful RR project you stitched for. What a pretty sampler for your sister. Congrats on both finishes:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are lovely. Congrats on the finishes. Look forward to your next post.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Stitching...I love your Finish and I love your WIP...the flowers are so very pretty

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! They are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty round robin, looks just like a spring garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty sampler for your sister. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sampler for your sister is beautiful. A pretty RR too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to see that your stitching from stash went so perfectly in April. What a wonderful sampler for your sister's birthday. And I love Gillie's Round Robin piece. Is it a By the Bay pattern? It has wonderful colours and is certainly a lot of fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!