I didn't mean to let so much time pass between posts, but the flu bug caught me and I have been down for the count for the past while. I finally came back to work yesterday, and am still not feeling great, but at least the weekend is upon us, and for that I am truly grateful!
I know that some of you are continuing on into February with Debbie's Challenge, but I decided not to. I really want to finish up these projects I started, and I have been stash diving as I've been picking out patterns to do for the challenge and there is a whole pile that I really would love to get to at some point this year. Most of them are ones I forgot I even had!
Anyway, here are my last 6 starts for the challenge:
- Jan 26 - Blackbird's Garden from My Big Toe designs. This one is stitched on star sapphire jobelan with over-dyed threads
- Jan 27 - Another mitten...Promise of Spring from Cross-Eyed Cricket, stitched on an evenweave with DMC
- Jan 28 - Necessities Sampler from Little House Needleworks, again stitched on an evenweave fabric with DMC
- Jan 29 - Goodwill from Little House Needleworks. This is another of the Scripture series. It is stitched on a green linen with the Crescent Colours threads that were included with the design
- Jan 30 - Claddagh Mitten from Cross-Eyed Cricket, stitched on a fabric color called Sunset Breeze with DMC threads
- Jan 31 - Traveling Stitcher from Little House Needleworks. Stitched on Butterscotch Cookie with the Crescent Colours threads included with the design. I have wanted to stitch this one for so long. I am glad to finally have it started!
I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. I think the rain that we have been having the past few days is supposed to continue through the weekend, which means getting cozy with my stitching!
Thanks for taking the time to visit!