Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Enchanting Rose Mug Exchange


This was my first time participating in this wonderful exchange that Stephanie hosts on her blog, The Enchanting Rose. We could choose to send either a teacup or mug to our partner, along with other goodies if we wanted.

Here is the wonderful mug exchange package that I received from Julie in Texas. (there was also a book, but I forgot to put it in the photo) And I must admit that one box of those tasty biscuits was empty by the time the photo was taken as well!


My husband and I have been using the mugs nearly every day, and I know that I will be using the linens for our holiday table this Thanksgiving. And the lovely lacy basket will be the perfect resting place for some of my small stitched pillows.

Thanks again to Julie and Stephanie for such a wonderful exchange experience!

lynda

10 comments:

  1. HI Lynda, how Blessed to receive such a sweet gift, one that you can share with you husband! This was my first time participating in the Teacup exchange, Stephanie is such a blessings, I am so thankful to have met some wonderful ladies!
    Have a great week,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful treasures! Those mugs are gorgeous - I have a teapot in that pattern. Just lovely goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynda~ I'm visiting you from my dear Stephanie's party, so nice to meet you.
    Those mugs are lovely and just perfect for the season. Julie certainly combined your gifts perfectly themed for the Fall.
    How wonderful that you were able to participate for the first time.
    Stephanie does a fabulous job arranging this awesome exchange.

    Enjoy your treasures~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, lovely Lynda! Oh my, what a charming package from Julie and how thoughtful of her to include TWO mugs for you and your husband. The towels are absolutely delightful and perfect for this wonderful time of year.

    Thank you ever so much for joining the exchange. It was a joy to have you along on the adventure. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely autumn-themed package! I especially like the "his" and "hers" mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous exchange idea! I love the idea of swapping tea cups or mugs :o) Gorgeous linens and his and hers cups.... just brilliant!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a great exchnage you were in. These mugs are gorgeous and so are the other goodies you received. A wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you are a lucky lady...what a lovely parcel that you've received!
    Hugs,
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts! The mugs look great, love the colors.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!