Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness...a little bit late

But not as late as last month!

Since last time, I've finished the pattern that was gifted to me by Gillie when she was my Secret Santa...Autumn Quaker Seasons by ByGone Stitches.  You can see the finished piece here.

I've also started a new piece from Blackbird Designs called Seaside Retreat. It can be found in the book, A Stitcher's Journey. I am using a beautiful blue thread from Threadworx that was gifted to me from Frances for stitching on her latest round robin.



Happy Stitching!
lynda

13 comments:

  1. A great new piece that you started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for takingpart in GG this month. The Autumn Quaker was a gorgeous piece of work and this one is very sweet too. Love the blue and white theme, very nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely start. I love the color blue!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow a beautiful nautical piece. Don't show my mom haha. Love the thread color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It's a beautiful blue you are using :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice start on the BBD piece! Love the blue you are using! Which Threadworx blue is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start , looking forward to summer and your design brings it forward .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blue, I can feel the seaside wind! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The SsR is awesome! You will tame it! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!