Wednesday, March 2, 2016

end-of-month check-in for february

This turned out to be a pretty productive month...I managed to stitch almost every day, at least a little bit!

One goal was to stitch another mitten from Cross-Eyed Cricket Collection. This month I chose to stitch a mitten called Patches. I love the colors in this one.


I also stitched another ornament  this month. Robin was kind enough to let me know that the companion to the mitten I stitched last month could be found in the 2015 Just Cross Stitch ornament preview edition. This is called Truly Endless Knot I and is by Ink Circles. I used the same fabric and threads as its companion piece. I love these designs!


My goal was to stitch on this Lizzie Kate design every Friday. but I only managed 2 out of the 4 Fridays in February. This is where I am now...



The WIP I was working on in February was from Silver Creek Samplers...Stitching Feeds My Heart .
I finished it, and you can see it here.

And lastly, I had hoped to start (and finish) Strawberry Garden by Blackbird Designs. I did get it started, but the frog came to visit and I ended up stitching one section three times before I got it right! So it is not finished yet, but this is where I am now...





Maybe it will be finished this month!

Thanks for taking the time to visit. Until next time, happy stitching!


10 comments:

  1. Overall you made a very good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two nice little finishes, Lynda. And you have added some stitches to your BBD project since that last Friday Frolic post. Nice progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love all your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress on all 4. Congrats on the 2 finishes. Good luck in March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of stitching. I like the mitten colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda, you made fabulous progress during the month of February. I really like the mitten you stitched. Which leaflet is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you've put me to shame.What great finishes.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finishes and progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching for February. I love the Ink Circles tree lights designs. On my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will tame the SG! I just know you will. Don't let those frogs stop you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!