Friday, April 30, 2021

Where did April go???

 Hi again! It feels like the month has just flown by...once again. Maybe it’s me?

I felt like my stitchy bug was back, at least until the last few days. Didn’t make as much progress as I’d hoped, but as a wise stitcher told me, any progress is good progress!

I thought I might be able on catch up on my March WIPGO pieces, but that didn’t happen. I did better with my April picks though. My first piece was ‘Winter Band Sampler’ from Little House Needleworks, and I had a finish! Now I have stitched all four of these seasonal samplers and am trying to find a way to display them. I’d like to be able to change them out each season.


My other April piece was ‘At Our House’ from Lizzie Kate.I didn’t finish this one, but I think I can with a few more days’ stitching. The fabric is actually a much brighter blue.


My  May WIPGO picks are ‘Queen of the Needle’ from Just Nan and ‘Prayer of St. Francis’, another Lizzie Kate design. Let’s see how far I get on these!

My focus piece for Semi-Sane Stitchers is still ‘Quaker Christmas II’, and after having to frog a couple of motifs, I still managed to make a little progress.


Still also keeping up with the Alpha-My- Bet challenge, also with Semi-Sane Stitchers. My piece is Lizzie Kate’s ‘Autumn Alphabet.

The last piece I have been stitching on is ‘Relentless’ from Ink Circles. I added two more of the fill-in colors. I’m hoping to finish this by June.

I think that’s pretty much all I’ve been working on. I have been reading a lot though too, and I have another series of books to recommend. These are not cozies, but they are really good legal thrillers. The books are written by a Portland author, Phillip Margolin, and the series is the Robin Lockwood series (set in Portland, as well). There are four books so far, and I’ve just finished the fourth. All really good. The first is called ‘TheThird Victim’.

So, happy stitching and happy reading! Stay safe and be kind,

lynda







9 comments:

  1. Lynda, thank you for the book recommendations. Will add it to the ever growing list. Well done on your finish and making progress on your WIPs. Perhaps an "in/out" frame for your LHN seasonal pieces. My Mom does that with a few of her series' pieces. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love the LHN Winter Sampler and the beautiful Quaker design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda, been a long while...Great projects you are working on.Love both your LK WIP's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RR
    เกมสล็อตลิงสามตัว เป็นวิดีโอเกมสล็อตรูปแบบ 3 รีล 3 แถว ที่จะมีสัญลักษณ์ Wild ทั้งหมด 3 แบบ
    ซึ่งสัญลักษณ์ Wild ทั้งสามแบบสามารถใช้ทดแทนสัญลักษณ์อื่นได้ทุกตัวภายในเกม และหากสัญลักษณ์ Wild
    ทั้งสามแบบนี้ปรากฏขึ้นมาพร้อมกันบนรีลเดียวกัน สัญลักษณ์
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต 1688

    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  6. เว็บ สล็อต

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete
  7. We pride ourselves on being one of the best concrete companies in Louisville, KY. Our professional team can help you with any concrete work you need done. Check out our service
    concrete patio louisville ky.
    We are always happy to answer any of your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That winter sampler is lovely! Same is At Our House. Keep stitching! I have no doubt you will tame them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great content on here, I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis,Diabetes, Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with a godly heart. Well - everything I decided all went through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. 
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967   

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!