the little prince

the little prince

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

october 28, 2008




Last of the blocks!...I finished up the last three blocks for the Stitcher's Timeout monthly block exchange. October's theme was turkeys and this is a bit from a Shepherd's Bush design. The Santa for November is a Mosey 'N Me ornament from one of the JCS ornie issues. And the final block for the year was snowflakes. This is a SanMan Originals design. I was going to stitch the snowflakes but I tried to do them two different ways and neither looked right so I just added buttons instead!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable finishes. I keep seeing that cute snowman, I better get my stuff together for him, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love your blocks. You're really way ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!