Friday, April 11, 2008

works in progress



I am currently working on 2 rather large pieces..."Quaker Christmas" is by ByGone Stitches and I am stitching this with a SAL group. I am using threads by Carrie's Threads and really like the colors I've chosen. So far I have finished the first page (it's a 6 page design) and I am really enjoying stitching this one! The second piece is a design by Moira Blackburn called "Three Things". I started this several years ago, again as a SAL with a group of friends ona yahoo group. Several of us who had out the piece aside have decided to try and finally finish it this year. I am stitching it on an evenweave fabric with the DMC threads called for. The colors are really pretty in this piece and it is a pleasure to stitch. So far I am at about the halfway point. I may have shown pictures of these before, but this is where I am now.

1 comment:

  1. I love Three Things... the saying on it is great! Nice progress on your QC, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!