Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award!



I have been nominated by two wonderful stitching friends for this award this week! Both Marianne and Jill nominated me and I thank them both. I'm usually wondering if anyone is even reading my blog, so this was a nice surprise!

Here are the rules for this award:

...the winner may post the logo on her blog
...put a link to the person you got the award from
...nominate 5 blogs
...put links to the blogs on your blog
...leave a message for your nominees

There are so many wonderful blogs out there that I really enjoy reading, and I'm sure many of you have already been nominated for this award, but I randomly chose five anyway that I enjoy and think you will too! The blogs I have nominated are written by CJ, Amy, Becky, Brigitte, and Maureen.

Thanks again to Jill and Mar, and I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lynda thanks so much. What a great surprise. This is my first blogging award. You are very kind to think of me. I love your Always and Forever. I am considering stitching it for a wedding gift or maybe jsut for me.

    Thanks again. CJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!