Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PIF

I signed up for this on CJ's blog at the beginning of the month and then totally spaced on posting it!

What is a PIF? It stands for "pass (or pay) it forward" and is just a way to pass forward a little bit of kindness to someone else to help make the world a better place.

This is how it works: If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days, please leave a comment on this post to say that you are interested. I will take names until July 31 and choose three names on August 1.

The only thing you must do in return is to offer to do the same for others.

Thanks for signing up! I am looking forward to stitching something for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Lynda,
    Please visit my blog. I have a suprise for you.
    Thanks, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!