Wednesday, April 8, 2009

april 8 - Another award to pass along

Thank you so much Cindy Mae for giving me this wonderful award! The award is accompanied by the following words:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."
I was asked to pass the award on to eight other bloggers, and you know how hard that is to do! I read so many really wonderful blogs each day and always enjoy my visits with you all. But my sister always used to tease me about "always doing what you're told", so here are eight friends who I hope will accept the award. I hope you will check out their blogs if you are not already familiar with them. I know you will enjoy your time there!
So...in alphabetical order (I am a librarian after all...):

Ally
Amy
Carolyn
Cindy
Judy
Linda
Marianne
Milly

Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations girl!! and thank you so much for sharing this with me and the others:) You are SO sweet!!!

    I love your alphabetical comment:) I was a librarian's assistant in school, so I can appreciate the order of things;)

    And thank you for your sweet anniversary wish for me and Mr. Right!!

    (((HUGS))) Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda thank you so much for the award! You are too special! And I can totally appreciate your alphabetical sense of order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynda! You are too sweet. I have passed it along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda,

    I'm trying to type this with my cat
    Phoebe in my arms. She's using her paw to bat at my hand as I try to type and she's purring so hard it's
    making me vibrate. Now there's a
    visual image for you.

    Congratulations on being nominated for this amazing award, and thank you for passing it on to me and the 7 other lucky people. It's so nice
    of you to think of me. I really
    enjoy blogging and meeting people
    from around the world who share
    my interests, and who introduce me
    to new ideas and interests of their
    own.

    I've been admiring your progress
    on Beatrix Potter and on Alla
    Turca, both of which are just so
    stunning to look at. I have come
    across several bloggers who are
    stitching Alla Turca and I'm so
    enjoying watching their progress.
    It's fun to see how one design
    looks when stitched in different
    colours and to see those colour
    choices. Yours is particularly
    beautiful. How many parts will
    there be when this is done?? Do
    you know how big it will be??

    Your finish of Daisy Sampler is
    lovely too. LHN and CCN designs
    really are a pleasure to stitch
    every time you do one, no matter
    which one it is you chose to do.

    It's lovely to find another book
    lover and especially so when that
    person is a librarian. Very cool!

    And you live in a beautiful part
    of the States as well. My DH and
    I have been to Vancouver/Victoria
    as well as taking the cruise up
    to Alaska and I just loved the
    mountains and the ocean. It was
    so lovely. I want to see more
    someday.

    Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I'll be posting it a little later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!! You do deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award!

    I love your Daisy Sampler--very pretty. Your BeatrixPQ--LOVE it! I love your fabric & thread choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award, and what lovely goodies you got!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!