Monday, November 1, 2010

november 1 - a simple woman's daybook

for today....november 1

outside my window...it is dark and very wet
i am thinking...about having a nice hot cup of tea
i am thankful for...an end to this horrible cold I have been suffering with
i am wearing...lots of brown
i am remembering...that the dishwasher needs to be emptied
i am listening to...the World Series celebrations
i am going...to brave the rain and take the dogs for a walk
i am currently reading...Paper Thin Alibi by Mary Ellen Hughes
i am hoping...to get some stitching done this week
i am looking forward to...seeing my grandson this weekend
one of my favorite things...chicken udon soup
a photo to share...the original Batmobile...very cool!


thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Paper-thin Alibi, Lynda. Let me know :-) I see you and I enjoy many of the same authors.

    All best,
    Mary Ellen Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught Language Arts writing many years. I will be subbing in a 4th grade la class tomorrow. I may try the nov. daybook. Love it. Will also check Paper Thin Alibi.
    wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!