Tuesday, February 21, 2012

february 21 - TUSAL & an update

It's time for a TUSAL report. I started off the month with lots of stitching, but haven't done as much the last two weeks. Still, I think I have added a reasonable number of orts to the jar!

Here is the block I received from Renee in the monthly block exchange at Stitchers' Timeout. The theme was blue. I love this design, and the blue is so much deeper and richer than it appears in the photo. Thanks again Renee!


This was "Hermit" weekend, and although I was a hermit for most of the weekend, I didn't get much stitching done! I seemed to spend most of my time resting and surfing through blogs and other stitchy sites! I did manage to stitch two more bands on the Traditional Sampler though. I think I have four more to go. I am going to really miss this one when it is finished.


Just like I am going through Downton Abbey withdrawals now! How are we expected to wait until next January for Season 3?????

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I have removed the wordy thing from my comments page. I hope this makes it easier for those of you who want to comment. I know that I am having an awful time trying to decipher those little words!

13 comments:

  1. I don't think I stitched 10 stitches this weekend - so no IHSW for me. Your Traditional Sampler is looking good and I think 2 bands is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Traditional Sampler is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet sampler and lovely orts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a Downton Abbey fan myself, I think the question is: will there be a Season 3?? I hope so!
    The Traditional Sampler looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you hermitted.... some stitching, some blogging, some resting... perfect! :D Sampler looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sampler. Just love the colours that are in your ort jar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ORTs! It's nice to create lots of ORTs but it isn't always practical. Just doing something for yourself is the important thing.

    Yeah, the new word verification thing is a booger. Several times I KNOW I typed one of the words incorrectly - and it went through! What? It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also a fan of DA I saw on the internet season 3 will be in Sept. Hope that's for the US,too. Lovely sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty block you received! I like the band sampler, too. It looks like a fun stitch!

    Blessings!
    Tricia (aka InkyStitcher)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello

    Love your traditional sampler, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sampler is awesome. And R is an awesome stitcher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!