Wednesday, May 21, 2008




Another month plus gone by without blogging. Time just seems to slip through my fingers. I've had a couple of really nice comments about my blog recently though, so I am going to give it another go! I have to get over the feeling that I have to add photos as I go...I can always go back and do that later!
Anyway, I think we're all finally healthy around here...even the furbabies! Over the past couple of months we've all had the flu...it has been a really nasty strain this year and no fun. I've had some form since just after Christmas! But the weather is finally feeling like spring, so maybe all the nasties are gone for good!
I've been stitching just a bit...mostly round robins and small pieces. This first picture is my piece on a round robin. The pattern is "Flower of the Month" from the "Diary of an Edwardian Lady". It's a really pretty piece. I stitched the July and October blocks. The second picture is my garden theme block for the monthly block exchange on the STO yahoo group. I saw it in the last issue of the Gift of Stitching magazine and thought it would be perfect. It's a Lizzie Kate design. The third picture is my rendition of "Bad Hare Day" by Mosey 'n Me. We are doing this as a SAL in the STO group as well. It's fun to see everyone's choices of fabric and floss. I stitched mine on a piece of Sassy's Fabric called Calypso Blue using a mix of floss from Needle Necessities, Carrie's Threads and the Dye is Cast.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!