Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018

Hello friends, well I'm a day late for this check-in, but better late than never!

Gifted Gorgeousness is a SAL hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. We are supposed to share things that we are stitching for gifts, or things that were gifted to us, or using materials that were gifted to us...you get the idea! I'm sort of stretching it with the piece I started on Saturday. This design was loaned to me by a stitching friend, but I consider being able to stitch it a gift, so I think it counts!


This is Grim Gourds by Plum Street Samplers. It's stitched on a 28ct. Jobelan (sandcastle) with mostly the called for DMC. I substituted Weeks Onyx for the 310 and Sunset Medium from Victorian Motto Sampler Threads for 729.

Until next time, please remember to be kind to yourself and others and be grateful for every day!
Thanks for visiting!


7 comments:

  1. Yes, that definitely counts :)
    It's looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a good start on Grim Gourds. I, too, think it qualifies for gifted gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely counts in my opinion. Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that design. Mine stays up all year in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design. And I also think it counts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that is absolutely a gift! I missed this post as you didn't link up on the January post on my blog. I can add you manually now.
    The February link-up is live until the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!