Wednesday, January 17, 2018

TUSAL 2018

Hello friends! Today is the first New Moon of 2018, which means it is time for our first TUSAL check-in of the year. TUSAL stands for Totally Useless SAL and this SAL has been around for several years now. I didn't take part last year because I wasn't able to stitch for a good portion of it, but it's a fun SAL and I'm glad to join in again for 2018.

 To participate, you must have a blog or join the Facebook group (to post) and all you do is collect your ORTs  (those little leftover bits of floss) all month and post on each New Moon. It's fun, and if you want to join you can go here for all the details.

I've brought my Froggy out of retirement to help me share my orts for this month. There hasn't been as much stitching happening as I had planned, but I did start a few new projects, so the basket isn't empty!


Until next time, please remember to be kind to yourself and others and be grateful for every day!
Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful ORTs Lynda, and your Froggy is one handsome fellow to display them...great idea! I may borrow the idea of a "frog" beside my jar if you don't mind? I don't want to be a copycat :)
    Glad to see you back and able to enjoy stitching, frog and all.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ORTs. Hopefully they keep coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frog's adorable, and such a nice batch of orts he's displaying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute frog. Judging by your ORTS you have made a good start to the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! I'm so glad to see that frog again! Lovely ORTs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!