Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09 september 2008



TO CAMP OR NOT TO CAMP.....I realized that this template does not show post dates so I have to use the date as a title. Oh well...We are on vacation this week...yeah! My hubby has wanted to go camping for some time and we have been going back and forth as to whether or not I would go with him. We finally decided "no"...I am really not a camper, unless it it in a nice warm cabin. Anyway, he left this morning with the 2 dogs for a few days roughing it down in Culver. After looking at how packed the car was I don't think there would have been room for me anyway!
Turns out it will be a good thing though because I will have my grandson with me most of tomorrow and can't wait! And also, I hope to get some stitching done as well.
Yesterday, I worked a little bit on La D Da's "Zippity Do Da"...we are doing this piece as a SAL with one of my yahoo groups. I am using Carrie's Threads - Soapstone as the main thread color. I really like the variations in the color. I also stitched on "Three Things" this weekend. This is a really pleasurable piece to stitch. I love the colors she uses. The last time I stitched on this piece was in March!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, your new template is pretty. Your wip's look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carries thread color looks great and I just love three things,who's the designer ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda,
    Three things is looking wonderful. It's a very pretty sampler and one that's been in my stash for a few years. One of these days it will be a WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the encouraging comments. I love your blog as well and this sampler is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!