Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23 september 2008



Exchanges sent & received...

I see that Karen has received the squares I sent her for Fair & Square round 9, so I can post a picture. I stitched a freebie from Papillon Creations - Tiny Little Quaker - using purple variegated floss because purple is her favorite color. She says she will make a biscornu with these which was kind of what I had in mind when I was stitching them!

I also received this adorable block square from Emily in the STO yahoo group monthly exchange. The theme for the month was trees and I really love this delicate little block. The picture does not do it justice. I think I will make a floss tag with this one.

I finished stitching my exchange for the SanMan Hallo-Fall exchange, but can't show that one yet since it just went in the mail yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,

    I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I've given you a Kreativ Blogger award. You can see it over at http://quirky-quilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Just saw your comment at Tanya's blog about the books and being a librarian.
    You must have really good memories. A library is a place to cherish, for those of us that love reading books.
    Will be back here to look better at your blog.
    best regards
    Paula Nunes Lima

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!