Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17 september 2008

I realized that I haven't posted in almost a week, so I wanted to check in with all my blogging friends. Coming back to work after a week off was not easy! I like my job, but I think I could get very comfortable being home more!
I did get some stitching done last week but nothing I can show. I finished the squares for round 9 of "fair & square" and mailed them off yesterday. I've also been working on an exchange piece for the HalloFall Exchange with the SanMan group. I thought I'd have it finished by today but since I didn't stitch at all the past two nights that hasn't happened.
I've been really tired when I get home, and I think I'm coming down with a cold or something...scratchy throat, runny nose, "bowling ball" head...I keep telling myself that it is too early to be getting a cold...it's not even officially fall yet!
I'm very envious of all of you who have the JCS ornie issue in your hands already. From all the comments I've been reading it sounds like a great issue and I can't wait to see it.
Well, break time is over so I guess I should get back to work! I hope to have some pics to show you soon.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I was feeling like a cold was coming on yesterday, but I'm better today. The weather has been weird here, hot-cold. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!