Good morning! Here are my last five starts for Debbie's Challenge.
- Jan 18 - A freebie from Plum Street Samplers, Be True, stitched on a cocoa linen with DMC
- Jan 19 -I've had this design for a long time and finally pulled it out to stitch. It is from Ink Circles, and is called Love Letters - Celtic, stitched on an evenweave fabric with Gentle Arts threads.
- Jan 20 - Another one I've had for awhile - Blossoms and Blackbirds from Little House Needleworks, stitched on evenweave with DMC
- Jan 21 - I have a big box full of designs from Little House Needleworks waiting to be stitched. This one came with the Crescent Colours threads. It is from the scriptures series, and is called Gentleness.
- Jan 22 - This is a 2011 Limited Edition kit from Prairie Schooler called Comin' to Town. The linen and Crescent Colours threads were included.
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned!