Can't seem to shake this chill...hope I'm not getting sick...ugh!
Here are my next six starts:
- Jan 11 - I stitched on a piece that has become a UFO, but one that I plan on finishing this year with the help of the Get It Done SAL...Quaker Christmas II - Song of the Seasons from ByGone Stitches. I started this in January of 2012 and hoped to finish it to go along with my Quaker Christmas. Well, that never happened!
- Jan 12 - Ho Ho Santa from Prairie Schooler. This design was in last year's Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. I would love to think that I can do an ornament a month this year...we'll see!
- Jan 13 - one of my "no stitching" days :(
- Jan 14 - another day without stitching :(
- Jan 15 - This freebie from Nikyscreations Primitives is called Friendship. I am stitching it on a mint colored Lugana from Picture This Plus with DMC threads.
- Jan 16 - I doubled up my starts today to make up for Tuesday. I stitched a freebie from The Primitive Hare called Love Never Fails, but I can't show a picture yet because it is an exchange piece. My second start today was Heart and Home Sampler from Little House Needleworks, stitched on a white evenweave with DMC.
- Jan 17 - Another day of doubling up! This is a freebie from Plum Street Samplers called Lovely You, stitched on Picture This Plus Lugana in Bashful with a DMC variegated thread.
- This last design was gifted to me by Gillie last Christmas. She was my Secret Santa with the Friendly Stitchers' group. The design is called Autumn, Quaker Seasons and is also from ByGone Stitches. I am stitching it on an evenweave fabric with Carrie's Creations thread in Mud Pie.
Thanks for taking the time to visit today, and for all the nice comments on my starts so far. I'm looking forward to spending more time working on these once January is done.