It is still dark outside, but it isn't raining, so maybe we'll see some sunshine today!
I'm not sure why so much of yesterday's post was highlighted with a white background...I must have hit something on the laptop...anyway, I apologize in advance if it happens again!
- Jan 6 - Secret Egg Hunt from The Trilogy: I've had this little kit for a long time and every year I say I will stitch it, but never get to it. Maybe this year it will finally be finished! It is stitched with Gentle Art and Week threads on a small piece of linen fabric that came with the pattern.
- Jan 7 - Today I worked just a tiny bit on a WIP - Morning Star from Blackbird Designs.
- Jan 8 - French Lace from Debbie Draper Designs: This is another piece that has been in my stash for ages. It came with the Carrie's Creations threads. I love the blue color.
- Jan 9 - Patriotic Heart Quaker Style from Aury TM: I can't show a photo of this one yet, because it was stitched for an exchange which I just mailed out yesterday. But I can say that I stitched it in a more Valentine-y palette. I plan to stitch it for myself again later in the patriotic colors.
- Jan 10 - Birds Sampler from Brenda Keyes: This is being stitched as part of a SAL with the Brenda Keyes Facebook group. I found the pattern in a book called Traditional Samplers. I am hoping to stitch several samplers this year, so this is my (very) small start. We'll see how it goes!