Tuesday, October 13, 2009

oct 13 - the rains have come

Still not feeling well so I stayed home again today. I woke up to a rainy, slightly blustery day. I think I will just stay cuddled up in a corner for most of the day!
We had an exchange on Friendly Stitchers called "My Stitching Place" - stitching something that our partner could put in her stitching corner. I heard from Sharon that she received her exchange so I can show a picture now.


I stitched "Be Calm" from Shepherd's Bush and made a little hanging pillow. It is stitched on a piece of Silkweavers fabric...a minty green color with the recommended threads and buttons. Sharon likes green and purple so I thought it would be nice for her and she does say she likes it, so I am pleased!
Well, back to bed...thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. This is so very lovely, Lynda! A wonderful exchange to receive.

    Hope you are feeling better as the day goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little pillow you made!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, Hope you feel better soon!

    Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous picture! Don't forget to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!