Sunday, October 4, 2009

oct 4 - a quiet sunday

Today has been a pretty quiet day. We had Asher last night and most of today...he helped grandpa make blueberry pancakes this morning. Wish my camera had been working so I could take a pic. Maybe next weekend!
I managed to finish up a wedding sampler for my BIL and future SIL. The wedding is on the 17th so I am way ahead of the game. It's a Bent Creek design called "I Do" that I have actually stitched once before for someone else's wedding.
So now I am off to watch the last Mariners game of this season and then take a nice long hot bath.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. You are way ahead - congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry Pancakes sounds wonderful!! Yummy! Awesome that you have the sampler finished, it always nice to be ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great wedding gift! congrats on finishing:)

    and boy! do those pancakes sound yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for the happy couple. I am sure the present is to their liking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!