Wednesday, March 25, 2009

march 25 - Companion Blog

I was thinking that I needed a place for wish lists, trades, etc,(to keep myself a bit more organized) so I started a companion blog to this one. The link is in the sidebar under my profile. I just started this so there is not much there yet.
But I thought it would also be a great place for some of my blogging friends to post links to their own wish lists...after all, you never know when the cross stitch fairy might decide to send along a little surprise!
So please accept this invitation to visit that blog and to post a comment with a link to your wish list or just to add a comment that includes something you might really like to have...you can include non-stitchy items as well.
I'll start a post there right away!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!