Monday, March 23, 2009

mar 23 - you are all much too kind!


More surprises awaited me in my inbox when I got home...Mar has also awarded me the Friends award (which I would like to award right back to her as well) and Jan has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you both so much! When I started blogging I was sure no-one would be at all interested in anything I might have to share, so reading your comments means so much to me each day.

There are rules to the Kreativ Blooger award:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award into your blog
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you
3. Nominate eight (8) other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on the blogs that you nominated telling them that you have sent them an award

The description of the Friends award is in my previous post.

The best part of all of this is that I have the opportunity to nominate some other blogs that I love to read. Some of you have probably already received these awards. So choose whichever one you want and please don't feel obligated to pass them along unless you want to.

Please pay a visit to these wonderful blogs:

Hazel
Jill
Erynne
Vonna
Barb
Heather
Andrea
Kendra
Edgar
Annemiek
Sue
Clare
Heidi
Sherry

Thanks again for visiting!




11 comments:

  1. Goodness girl. Two awards, you are on a roll. I hope these made you feel as good as we feel when we visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your new blog background ;)
    Thank you Lynda for your kind awarding of this award...you a sweet soul and a wonderful friend. I appreciate your nomination! Thank you so much and know that I think you and your blog is a place of Kreativ Inspiration! Hugs and love,
    Vonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the nomination! I will be sure to post it tomorrow! I always enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Lynda. Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another much deserved award! Yeah! Isn't blogging fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! Thank you so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another award! You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Lynda! I really appreciate you thinking so kindly of me!
    Hugs,
    Erynne :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the award. How kind and thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!