Monday, March 23, 2009

mar 23 - an award!


I was catching up on my blog-reading this morning and got a wonderful surprise. My friend Ally has given my this award!
The description for this award reads "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind of writers. When you pass this award along please include these guidelines".
What a great start to an otherwise kind of dreary day.
I would like to pass this award on to these very deserving bloggers. I really enjoy spending time with them all.I hope you will pay them all a visit too.
Siobhan; Terri; Cindy Mae; Concetta, Andrea and Coni.

5 comments:

  1. You are so incrediably sweet!!! Thank you so much for this award! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynda! I'm off to scouts but will try to post later. I am tickled pink and I so appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you deserve a lovely award like this. And it promtps us to visit some new blogs and some old friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm Stitchy Greetings Lynda, congrats to you! You've a very sweet blog and have added link to yours on mine. Mercy me, what an unexpected surprise, sincere thanks. Now, let's see if I can figure out what to do next-LOL!

    Tootles, Stitchin Sweet Sue

    http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad for you lovely ladies. You deserve the award. I try to keep up with my stitching. I am already late. I mean I have some projects I should have stitched times ago, but knitting fever got between me and my stitching. Right now there is no knitting fever, just stitching fever and a fever to listen some audio stuff while stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!