Wednesday, March 18, 2009

mar 18 - is it Friday yet?

Just popping in for a quick post...the day is already starting out beautifully. I got to work and realized that I was wearing 2 different shoes! (This is the 2nd time!) Luckily I have an old pair of Birks under my desk. I guess this is what happens when one gets up at 3 am and puts her shoes on in a dark garage.
No stitching last night...I was so tired I just sat like a lump watching the World Baseball Classic...great finish for the US team though.
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on "Alla Turca". I love the floss color too...it's one of Carrie's Threads - Banana Split (great name!)
Well...back to work for now.
Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. No worries about the shoes - I always want to wear my blouse inside out when I go in to work! Must be psychological.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that once before on a job interview. I had a blue and black pair of the same shoes. I liked them so much I had to have them in both colors. Only after the interview was over did I realize that I had one black and one blue shoe on. (With the help of an observant child that is; didn't catch it myself LOL) Believe it or not, I did get the job and worked for them for 8 years. We laughed about it for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, that is too funny! I can't say I have done that before. Got to love those Birks though! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me too, been there -- done that. Mine was a navy blue and a black shoe and they were really close in color, so I'm not sure anybody else noticed (???). Thank goodness for the 'office shoes'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know that I am not the only one who wears two wrong shoes once in a while!! LOL Hope your day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Alla Turca - such beautiful colors, too! Hope you get some rest and match tomorrow...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda, this is too funny. I know several people to who this happened as well, with shoes, socks etc. Among them some of my family members, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh bless your heart! I have done the same...black and blue shoes to work...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda I left an award on my blog for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sad thing to happen. I mean those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!