- papers to be shredded (our local police department provides this service every two months...what a big help!) - check!
- hair cut and colored (boy, did I ever need this! I went to a new place that my husband told me about, and I am so pleased with the results! Thanks, Phan!) - check!
- big pan of baked ziti ready to take to the party tonight - check!
- laundry done - check!
- litter box cleaned out - check!
- recycling taken down - check!
But first, I haven't shown any pictures in awhile, so here is a photo of the ornament I stitched for the Friendly Stitcher's exchange. My partner has recieved it so I am safe to show it here. The design is from My Big Toe, and it is called Joy of Christmas. I used a Threadworx thread...I think it was Christmas Colors or something like that. I really liked working with it though!
So off to my stitching chair I go. Thanks for taking the time to visit!