Saturday, December 24, 2011

december 24 - 'twas the night before Chrsitmas


Here is a photo of this month's collected threads for my TUSAL. Unfortunately, my large container with all my accumulated threads for the whole year has disappeared! I'm sure it will turn up, but for now I have no idea where it went off to.

Maybe it is hiding along with the three other items I cannot find...one of Asher's little presents (some bath toys that we can just pull out whenever they turn up), my daughter's stocking (which has been replaced, but I know I just saw it recently), and my tiny address book that has all my passwords in it.

I hate misplacing things...maybe I will finally get more organized in the coming year!

I am waiting at the hospital for hubby to finish his meeting, and then we are off to the airport to pick up our daughter. I hope everyone has a very happy Christmas, and if you don't celebrate, I hope you will have a relaxing rest of your weekend!

Thanks for taking the time to visit!

4 comments:

  1. Cute bowl and snowmen! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so sweet..
    merry christmas to you too deary..
    hugs
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo hope you find your missing things they will be in the strangest place you can think off ..lol .. have a lovely Christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great idea, and inspiration to keep on stitching and seeing the little threads pile up :D
    Gem

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!