Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20 - making a list, checking it twice

I'm almost afraid to say this, but other than stocking stuffers & a little something extra for the hubby ( he's getting a new radio/player for his car)...I think I'm done with my shopping! Of course there's still wrapping to do, but still....I'm pretty pumped up.

I'm charging up the camera battery...there are a couple of things I'd like to share. Still tiring way to easily, but I am starting to feel a little better. 'course, now I'm feeling a cold coming on...when it rains, it pours!'

So, until tomorrow...nighty night, and thanks for taking the time to visit!

6 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling much better..
    have a lovely day hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo well done :) and nooooo to the cold as well ... *sigh ... passing huge mug of hot chocolate over to help ... hope you feel much better soon :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...not a cold! Vitamin C and hot tea maybe? I never knew what to take at the sign of a cold but I do hope it passes you by.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. Cut that cold off before it really takes hold! Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon...and thanks for the heads up re camera...knew I would forget something rofl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just take it easy and drink something with ginger. It may help. May.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!