Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31 - another year passes

I can't believe 2011 is coming to a close...it has been an interesting year!

On the work front, we spent most of the year trying to find a site for a new library, and we may actually have an answer before too much of the new year passes. Health wise, both hubby and I are starting to feel our ages! Those old bones and muscles just aren't behaving as they should!

Somehow I have managed to get quite a few books read this year, and more stitching than I thought. I'm hoping to be able to keep up the momentum further into this new year.

We woke early this morning to take our daughter to the airport for her flight back to Boston. We had such a great visit, and I miss her so much when she leaves. But she has a good life there and she enjoys it, and that's all we ever wanted for her.

The tree is down...there are just a few small things left to put away. The house is getting back to normal. We are actually going out tonight for New Year's Eve...I can't remember the last time we did that! Usually, it is Chinese food and relaxing at home. Most years, we're lucky if we make it to midnight! So tonight should be fun!

So, I hope you will all ring in the new year with family and friends and that each one of you has a 2012 that is filled with love, peace, good health, abundant blessings, and many good memories.

Thanks so much for continuing to take the time to visit, and leave comments. I really do appreciate you all. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. happy new year to you and hope it is a very stitchy one too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you may have found a site for your library. Big relief to all, I'm sure!

    Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!