Thursday, December 8, 2011

december 8 - food, friends, fun

I am really pretty lucky.

My boss and I have a great relationship...work-wise and personally as well. And we also have some really great people working at our library. Tonight we had our annual holiday get-together. For as many years as I've worked here (almost 18!) we've had a potluck breakfast. This year everyone seemed ready for something different, so we all met at a local restaurant for some food and good times.

It was really fun! Even though most of us chat all day, and our workplace is a pretty relaxed place...it's such a different vibe when we're away from the library. You just see a different side of people...and everyone has their own story. I'm glad we got a chance to share so many of them tonight.

Thanks for taking the time to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you had such a great work Xmas party.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in high school I volunteered in the library every year. I loved working in there. I think it's so neat your a librarian.

    So glad you get along so well with your boss and fellows workers. It makes a big difference when you have to wake up and go to a job you hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy that you have such a lovely workplace :)
    love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!