But this morning I started looking at people's lists and getting that itchy stitchy feeling, and I decided to plunge ahead...I think I am just doing the basic challenge...that's 15 new starts on the first 15 days of January, I think. So here are my 15...in no particular order... and, of course, I reserve the right to change my mind between now and January 1, but I think these may stick!
- Star Sampler (Periphaeria Designs)
- Autumn Band Sampler (Little House Needleworks)
- Warm Winter Woolens (Little House Needleworks)
- Bloom (Midsummer Night Designs)
- Margaret Cottam (La-D-Da)
- Metamorphosis (Ink Circles)
- Button Button (Country Cottage Needleworks)
- To Everything There Is A Season (The Drawn Thread)
- Note to Self (Heart in Hand)
- Ornamental Pumpkin (Turquoise Graphics & Designs)
- ABC's of Aging Artfully (Lizzie Kate)
- Morning Star (Blackbird Designs)
- Persuasion Pillow (The Sampler Girl)
- Jolly Jack (All Through the Night)
- Forgive Quickly (Lizzie Kate)
So, now I'm getting excited! I know that many of you are also doing this challenge in some form or other, so I hope we can all encourage each other through the year. And I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's progress
(and watching my wish list grow in leaps and bounds once I see all your wonderful stitching)!
Thanks for taking the time to visit today!