Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11 - a quiet day

Not as cold this morning...after nearly a week of freezing fog in the mornings, it was nice to see what was all around us. We had a very quiet day...spent time with the dogs, watched some football...

The party last night was fun...my husband works with some very rowdy folks, I must say!

I did get some stitching done...I'm working on some squares for next year's block exchanges on the Stitchers' Timeout group. I'm not a very fast stitcher, but not having to have these done until next year lets me enjoy every stitch instead of feeling pressured with deadlines.

And now I am going to enjoy every sip of this soy chai latte...thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

5 comments:

  1. I will join you - I am about to have a cup of tea.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good time ... mines a tea white no sugar sweet enough heheh and off to go and join in with the stitching too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a lovely time..i think i am bit late for the tea party..
    hugs with smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time. I understand rowdy most my friends would be considered that haha. Glad you are enjoying your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitch with good conscience, now that you have no deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!