Thursday, December 1, 2011

december.1 - NaBloPoMo

I am really going out on a limb here, but I'm going to try and post every day during December. It's been a long and difficult day, and I've decided that it is time to make some time for me. The theme for this month is "gifts" and I hope I don't sound selfish, but I think that this will be a gift to myself.
If I can just take a little time each day to write...something...anything...that can only be a good thing, right? I'm hoping that my hand feels better soon so I can get some more stitching done too, and then I'll have some pics to share too.
So, goodnight for now, and thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Special time for ourselves in whatever form it takes is always a good thing. December is a good month for it too as typically we're all so busy during the holiday month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, i hope your hand feel better soon..
    sending you hugs..keep well.
    love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. chat away babes :) love reading what folks put :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beatiful month of December might as well be a month for ourselves. It is not a selfish thing to do. We have to be well ourselves, to pay attention and care the others. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to do this for myself as well. I hope I can keep up with it! Good luck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with this - I am sure I couldn't do it - I can't even get to reading blogs everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That big boy was your grandson after all. He has changed a lot since I saw him first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!