Tuesday, February 9, 2010

feb 9 - simple woman's daybook

for today...february 9

outside my window....there is very dense fog
i am thinking....about our "food for thought" program tomorrow evening
i am thankful for....my husband
i am wearing....red
i am reading...."The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie"
I am hoping....for a quiet and peaceful day
I am hearing....the hum of my little space heater
from the kitchen...a hot cup of peppermint tea
around the house...i am loving our new wood floors
a thought for today...."I drink tea and forget the world's noises"...a Chinese proverb
one of my favorite things...fun socks
a photo to share....


Don't forget to visit and share here.

Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. I am lifting my teacup to you.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your cup of tea and you really have a wonderful attitude!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a cozy day and I love your socks...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented then had to delete it because I asked about your tea then read again to see that it is peppermint. Have you tried spearmint? Great socks! IS this the husband that bought you a car with seat warmers? I love him too!

    Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to sound crazy but I found you through the Totally Useless SAL site and I wanted to follow you because, well, I love to cross stitch, I just graduated from library school and just moved to Seattle! :)
    (Hope that's OK!)
    Megg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!