Monday, August 29, 2011

august 29 - it's TUSAL time!

It seems like we just did this, but it's another new moon and that means another TUSAL posting. I had to change containers...my original one has become too small. I'm on the lookout for something nicer, but until then, this will have to do! There are lots of bits and pieces this month. I don't feel like I've accomplished much but I have been putting needle and thread to fabric, and here is the result. Lots of pretty colors....

Thanks for stopping by to visit!

4 comments:

  1. wow...lots of lovely colors floss in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the colors are beautiful. what are we going to do with our orts?
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot! You've stitched a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!