Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16 - unexpected pleasures

Still not feeling well, but I made myself get up and moving because my darling grandson came over to visit! Yay! I miss him so much when he's not around. He is so into Christmas this year...he thinks the tree is the best gift! So we got into the ornaments and he helped put some on, then grandpa took him off to go play at the indoor playground nearby. By the time they got back, he was exhausted!

I (well, Asher) opened my gift for today, which was a little bag of Werther's caramel chocolates...yummy! Thanks, Chelle!

And thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit!


4 comments:

  1. glad you having enjoying the time with your grandson..
    keep well..hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that your grandson loves the tree so much. I am glad you had a nice visit. Continue to take it easy and get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Grandkids are the best! Glad you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just don't get over excited. Take it easy. You're not 100% yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!