Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Sunday....

And Happy Mother's Day to all! We've been having a quiet day...had a nice breakfast out this morning...they gave a rose to all the ladies...really sweet. I spoke to my mom and my girls today, but won't see any of them today. Hubby and I will be going out to dinner later, and then off to see Iron Butterfly....talk about a blast from the past! The weather has been beautiful all weekend...warm and sunny...I'm loving it! I've been going through some stash and will be having a few giveaways soon. I have to get rid of some of this stuff that I will never stitch. And the Mariners finally beat the Yankees today...this day just keeps getting better. Off to find an ornie to stitch for May...hope you are all enjoying this great weekend! Thanks for taking the time to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Mother's Day. I'll bet many of your readers don't know who Iron Butterfly is, but I do! Junior high school dances and In-a-gadda-da-vida..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in Oregon and I'm in Seattle, haven't we had a beautiful Mother's Day?! I also could only speak with my son long distance but going out for dinner, that sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day and how much fun would it be to see Iron Butterfly! Haven't even thought of them in ages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!