Friday, January 16, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness - January Post

First report for Jo's "Gifted Gorgeousness SAL"!
So far this month. I have stitched on two exchange gifts for Valentine's exchanges (can't show pictures until they have been received though).
I have also started a Lizzie Kate pattern called "Life if Not Measured". This was gifted to me by DJ - my Secret Santa at Friendly Stitchers this year. I am stitching it on a piece of Picture This Plus lugana with various Gentle Arts, Weeks and Crescent Colours threads. I'll update with a photo later - I'm at work right now.
It's rainy and gloomy here today, and I don't think things are expected to improve over the weekend, so I hope to make some stitching progress. I'm doing  Debbie's Ultimate Challenge, so I have made a small start on several pieces this month, but haven't made many stitches past the starts! I'm hoping to catch up a little bit this weekend...I think this is Hermitting Weekend, isn't it?
I hope everyone has a great weekend planned.
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your stitching plans this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, can't wait to see pictures. It's a beautiful, sunny day in Port Alberni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I am looking forward to seeing photos of all your new starts. Yes it us this weekend hermit stitch in. I need to sign up. All sounds great what you've been working on. It's gloomy here too! But I'm sending you sunshine wishes, love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your weekend plans, I hope you get lots of stitching done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see all the pictures of your starts of Debbie's Challenge pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your stitching this weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like great weather for stitching. I plan to gets lots of stitching done as well for Hermit weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing pictures! Have a lovely weekend, Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in GG this month.
    Looking forward to seeing the photos of the lovelieness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your stitchy weekend was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope you can stitch this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!