Friday, March 23, 2018

March WIPocalypse update


I have been a pretty lazy stitcher (and poster) these past weeks, but I have managed to get a little bit done.

Since I missed last month's check-in, I'll show a picture of what I accomplished on Light of Peace first. This was my Olympic challenge piece. It's my first full coverage and really slow going for me. And, to be honest, I paid much more attention to what I was watching than to my stitching! I love the winter Olympics!


Also, to answer last month's question, I have lots of gadgets, but the three things I absolutely need to stitch with are a good light (either natural or lamp), a magnifier of some kind and my needle threader (can't live without that!)

I have stitched a little on some of my Year of WIPs pieces, but the only WIPocalyse piece that I worked on was Strawberry Fields Forever from Blackbird Designs. I was able to finish the stitching on the upper left corner of the piece.


To answer this month's question, the one new to me dyer that I love is Colour and Cotton. Her fabrics are lovely, and her threads are gorgeous! Other dyers that I have used for some time that I would recommend are Victorian Motto Sampler and Carrie's Creations for threads, and Chromatic Alchemy and Under the Sea Fabrics for fabrics. They all have outstanding products and amazing colors. As far as designers, I am always discovering new designs thanks to Facebook groups and Flosstube. I think Stone Street Stitchworks has some really cool designs, and I love Madame Chantilly and Lili Violette. I also always seem to be drawn back to Barbara Ana Designs, Ink Circles, Kathy Barrick, Jardin  Prive and Silver Creek Samplers.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has stitched this past month. 'Till next time, please take time to be kind to yourself and others.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, you are right, floss tube is a great to get to know new designers. And the wishlists are growing, aren't they? Lol.
    Nice projects you were working on, Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress. Great start on your full coverage piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects look good, Lynda. I am here cheering you on with your full coverage piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article thanks for sharing that to me.Good job and thanks for sharing such a good information.very interesting ,tbsbet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banana-rent-a-car พวกเรายินดีบริการรถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิแล้วก็รถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับตามสิ่งที่มีความต้องการของคุณเป็นจุดสำคัญของพวกเราให้ความสบายรวมทั้งเป็น คุ้นเคยสมรรถนะในด้านความปลอดภัยของพวกเรายอดเยี่ยมในบริการของพวกเรา พวกเราจริงจังให้บริการรถเช่าที่สะอาด คุณภาพดี และก็ การบริการที่แท้ดวงใจ รถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ เป็น การให้บริการรถเช่า ที่พนักงานขับรถยนต์รออำนวยความสะดวกให้กับลูกค้าสำหรับการเดินทาง ซึ่งรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับได้มีการวางแผนเดินทางไว้ล่วงหน้าทำให้การเดินทางไปถึงเป้าหมายได้เร็วทันใจขึ้นหรือการเช่ารถยนต์พร้อมผู้ขับในการทำธุระในเมืองตอนที่รีบทำให้ลูกค้ามีเวลาคิดแผนงานอันอื่นหรือติดต่อสั่งงานอื่นๆได้โดยสะดวกรวมทั้งไม่เป็นอันตราย หรือการเช่ารถยนต์พร้อมผู้ขับในการท่องเที่ยว
    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice and interesting post. i enjoyed it so much.
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!