Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quaker Christmas progress


Here is my progress so far on this piece. I am stitching in a SAL, but have been very neglectful of it for the past few months. So far, I have finished 2 pages, so I am about one-third finished. I have somehow misplaced my red thread, so I ordered more from Carrie this morning. When it arrives I will be able to fill in the "Merry Christmas" portion. This is a very relaxing piece to stitch and I really do enjoy it when I am stitching on it. I am hopeful to have it completed for the holiday season!

6 comments:

  1. Now, this is a real progress picture, Lynda. Even if it's just one third of the design you will ceratinly be able to finish it this year. Great stitching!

    I love your scissor case. Have never seen one for bigger scissors - what a great idea!

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scissor case turned out wonderfully! And it looks like you did great with your goals. I just love Quaker Christmas, it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking great, Lynda! I love your scissor case finish, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! I think your progress is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good; can't wait to see the finish. Congrats on the new grandson; don't forget to post pictures of the little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on your Quaker Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!