Monday, February 23, 2009

feb 23

Last chance...to sign up for my PIF...the post is a few down from here. So far only one person has said they are interested although a few others did post on that post...I wonder if they are interested too...if you are reading htis please let me know! Anyway, I'll draw 2 names tomorrow evening.

The rain is beating down on the roof...our roof here at work is flat and it always sounds like horses running across the roof when it rains! We have no windows so it is hard to tell what the weather is like without walking to the front door...unless you hear the horse's hooves on the roof!

I decided to start the "Alla Turca" SAL yesterday...I needed a fresh start. Didn't get much done before my little guy came over for the evening. Maybe I'll get some stitches in tonight.

Thanks for visiting,

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you -- wish we had some rain! Sorry you have to listen to what sounds like galloping horses though. LOL ;-)

    I'm not entering for your drawing but wanted to let you know that I am reading. :)

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your progress on the Totally Useless SAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!