Monday, October 12, 2009

oct 12 - it's no fun feeling sick

and it's also no fun watching a baseball game in a parka and ski cap! I mean, come on...that just isn't right! I remember a few years ago when the start of the Mariners season was postponed because of snow in Cleveland (I think it was!) There should not be snow in baseball!
Anyway, I was up and down all night with a very nasty stomach bug and chills. SO today I stayed home from work. Still not felling great but I do feel lots better than I did last night!
Maybe I
ll get a bit of stitching done later....
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope the bug goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you are not feeling well and I hope that you are all better soon. ))))HUGS((((

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about the snow and baseball -- just not right. Sorry to hear you have a bug, hope it passes quickly.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are feeling well soon!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sad for you. I hope you'll feel better soon. I'm not that great myself either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!